Outsunny Folding Rocking Portable Zero Gravity Chair - Beige
Whether it’s for the patio, conservatory or balcony, this outdoor rocking chair is ideal for relaxing the day away. Made from steel, the sturdy frame has been built to last and can hold a weight up to 120kg. Ergonomically designed, this chair will keep you comfortable whilst providing an adequate amount of support and its texteline cover on the top ensures your skin can breathe comfortably regardless of the temperature. Finished with a detachable pillow, you’ll never want to get off once you sit down.
Features and Benefits
- OUTDOOR ROCKING CHAIR: Perfect for rocking the day away in your garden, patio, conservatory or porch
- STURDY STEEL BASE: Powder-coated, it has been built to last and stays stable for many years to come
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE: Fits the contours of your body to provide support and comfort
- TEXTELINE COVER: This allows your skin to breathe comfortably. Detachable pillow for extra support.
- Colour: Beige
- Material: Steel Frame, Texteline
- Net Weight: 9kg
- Overall Dimensions: 90L x 64W x 110Hcm
- Folding Size: 64L x 100Wx 16Hcm
- Seat Size: 52Wx50D cm
- Seat to Floor Height: 54cm
- Weight Capacity:120kg
- Flat Pack: YES
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.