Outsunny Garden Parasol Base Stand Up To 25Kg Water Or 37Kg Sand Filled Black
Ensure your parasol is always held firmly in place with this umbrella base from Outsunny. Made from strong HDPE plastic, the thick shell is made to be used outdoors, the surface also wipes clean from any dirt and mess. Takes 24.9kg water and 36.9kg sand - both can also be mixed - so it keeps weighted down to the ground. Side hold to fill and empty easily. Combine with an Outsunny market umbrella for the complete package.
Features and Benefits
- WATER/SAND FILLABLE DESIGN: Takes up to 24.9kg water and 36.9kg sand. Mix with both for extra weight. Easy to carry when empty, weighs parasol umbrellas down when fully
- 38MM & 48MM POLE HOLDER: Suitable for most of our Outsunny market parasol umbrellas
- Colour: Black
- Material: HDPE, Metal
- Overall Dimension: Dia. 60 x 36H cm
- Side to Side: Dia. 56 x 36H cm
- Bottom Base Size: Dia. 60 x 12.5H cm
- Metal Pole Size: Dia. 5.6 x 24H cm
- Net Weight: 3.1 kg
- After Filling Weight: 28 kg(Water), 40 kg(Sand)
- Fits Umbrella Pole: 3.8 cm, 4.8 cm
- Item Label: 84D-143
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.