Outsunny Garden Raised Bed Planter Grow Containers Flower Pot PP 100 x 80cm
A raised garden bed is the ideal way to grow plants and vegetables at home. This piece, from Outsunny, allows you to garden stylishly in your own space. The protective design keeps weeds out and away from the inner soil, drains thoroughly and defends the inside from pests and anything else undesirable. A practical and decorative addition to your patio.
Features and Benefits
- 100 x 80cm: Plenty of growing room, can hold a large amount of soil and is deep enough for long-rooted plants
- EXCELLENT FOR GROWING: Keeps weeds away from the inside soil, drains efficiently and defends your plants from pests etc
- TOUGH STRUCTURE: Made of durable pp plastic, fixed together with screws - suitable for outdoor use. Simple, yet beautiful
- Colour: Grey and white
- Material: pp plastic
- Dimensions: 30H x 100L x 80Wcm
- Planting area: 76L x 97Wcm
- Each piece: Small: 80L x 30Wcm
- Large: 100L x 30Wcm
- Assembly required
- Custom label: 845-452V01
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.