Outsunny Garden Sun Shade Canopy Retractable Awning 4 x 3(m) Grey
With a sturdy aluminium and steel blend frame, this Outsunny sun canopy awning is ideal for creating shade when needed. The thick 280gsm polyester canopy will protect you from any excessive heat and sunlight to keep you cool and comfortable. It can be easily mounted on the wall with the included accessories. The garden canopy retractable operation means you can open and close it whenever - a fuss-free way to extend your time in the Summer safely and comfortably.
Features and Benefits
- ADJUSTABLE PROTECTION: The awning angle can be adjusted horizontally between 5° to 45°, easy to meet your sun or shade needs. Adjusts via the hand crank smoothly and quietly. Can be set up anywhere, without the need for electricity
- 280G POLYESTER CANOPY: Top protective coating, keeps you shielded from direct sunlight for safety. Also helps to reduce the heat
- VERSATILE: Self-contained structure, can be directly used above windows and doors, and fixes to cement plaster and wood
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Aluminium, Polyester
- Overall Dimensions: 395L x 0-300Wcm
- Aluminium Roller: 6cm
- Item Label: 100110-009GY
- NOTE: Minimum installation height 250cm. The winding handle operates from the left-hand side of the awning as you look facing the awning, it could not be moved to another side.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.