Outsunny Kids Square Wooden Sandpit Children Cabana Sandbox Outdoor Backyard Playset
- Reviews (1)
Outdoor kids activities doesn't come any more classic than this. Bring this sandbox into their play times for plenty of fun and imagination. It's made from cedar wood, so it's tough and durable for long-term use. There is a bench on both ends to give them a place to sit, with the large size being spacious enough for several children to dig, build and explore together at once. Comes with cover for protection, and is finished with an overhead canopy to safely shield them from the sun.Features:- Canopy height and angle can be adjusted to a position best for your child.- Two benches for them to sit away from the sand.- Cedar wood structure is solid and durable.- Bench back folds flat to protect the sand when not in use.- Seats are removable to expand the playing area.- Black non-woven fabric on the bottom for better storage of sand.
- ADJUSTABLE CANOPY: Simply turn the knob to set to a position best. Protects children from direct sun
- TWO BENCHES: A stable space for kids to sit, with the high backs ensuring they won't fall backwards when playing
- WOOD FRAME: A solid structure, holds everything together. Hard to crack and fade and is polished all over for safety
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Backrest easily folds flat and convert into a cover to protect the sand when not in use. Perfectly protects from bad weather, animals, and debris. Both seats and backrests are detachable, allows to expand the playing area at will
- BEST GAME CENTER: Perfectly match the backyard, and easily create an entertainment space for children. Your baby can improve creativity, imagination and collaboration ability in digging and building playing. Large playing space allows kids to invite their friends to join in
- Dimensions: H:121.0 x W:106.0 x D:106.0 cm
- Internal Dimension: 90L x 90W x 15.5H cm
- Bench Dimension: 96L x 22W x 18H cm
- Weight Capacity (per bench): 50kg
- Suitable for kids 3-7 years old
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Fir Wood
- Model Number: 343-029
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.