Outsunny Movable 4-tier Garden Holder Display Shelf Outdoor Flower Display Stand
Proudly display your thriving house plant or a fresh floral arrangement on the fir wood plant stand. 4-Tier open shelves provide ample space for storing items, like books, magazines, photo frames, plant pot, etc. With the convenient wheels, you can move it to any space of your home, deck, or patio to bring both style and storage room. The large volume of the structure is designed to take into account your decorative needs.
Features and Benefits
- LARGE CAPACITY: This charming 4-tier flower pot display stand can provide 8 to 10 usable locations for your plant potted plants. The stereoscopic appearance maximizes your chances of saving your courtyard, porch or indoor living space
- EASY TO MOVE: To allow for the movement of the potted decoration, the flower stand rack is fitted with four universal wheels, two of which have a great brake function
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The full solid wood frame with carbonization treatment is sturdy and corrosion-free, quite suitable for outdoor use
- Colour: Carbonized Colour
- Material: Fir Wood
- Overall Dimension: 123.5L x 33W x 80H cm
- Top Shelf Size: 25L x 25W cm
- Second-Layer Shelf Size: 35.5L x 25W cm
- Third-Layer Shelf Size: 45L x 25W cm
- Bottom Shelf Size: 115L x 25W cm
- Layer Height: 41.5cm (large), 20cm (small)
- Max. Load of Each Layer: 5kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.