Outsunny Cantilever Tilt Parasol w/ Crank and 8 Ribs - Grey
Ensure you keep yourself protected enjoying the sun with this large paraso from Outsunny. Made from powder-coated aluminium, the strong and durable central pole is resistant to rusting, peeling and corrosion to provide you years of use outdoors. Connected to the frame via eight steel ribs for extra strength, the polyester canopy is easy to clean and will not fade, as well as protecting you from harmful UV rays. Using a crank mechanism for easy opening and closing, the canopy is able to rotate a full 360 degrees via the foot pedal to suit your shade needs. A piece which every garden needs.
Features and Benefits
- WEATHER-RESISTANT CANOPY: Made from 180g polyester, the cantilever patio parasol protects you from UV, glaring sun and mild rain and wind, keeping you protected all day long
- 360 DEGREES ROTATING: Swivels around to block sun in any position – our large garden umbrella can keep you protected all day long easily
- CRANK MECHANISM: Allows you to open and close the garden umbrella quickly and easily
- CROSS BASE INCLUDED: No need to purchase a base. Added weights recommended, but not included
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Aluminum, Steel, Polyester Fabric
- Overall Dimensions: Dia 2.95 x 2.5H m
- Aluminum Pole: 68L x 50W x 1.5T mm
- NW: 17kg
- Note: A cross base is included. Additional weights are required but NOT INCLUDED
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Custom Label: 840-126GY;
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.