Outsunny Retractable Double Side Awning Folding Privacy Screen - Grey
Prevent glaring sun and gusting winds disturbing you outdoors with this double side awning from Outsunny. The metal base frame is tough to ensure it is a lasting addition in your garden, with it attaching securely to cement or solid wood for quick set up. The canopy is made from polyester with PA coating for weather-resistance, with it pulling out smoothly and fixating in place with the clip lock handle – a simple operation. A great way to enjoyably extend your time out in the garden.
Features and Benefits
- DOUBLE CANOPY: Double the length for extra protection against the sun and wind, with a thick and durable 280gsm canopy with a PU coating for extra resilience. Both sides can be fixed arbitrarily to meet your different needs
- EFFECTIVE PROTECTION: Protect you from ultraviolet rays, sun glare, light rain, and mild wind, and can be used as a privacy screen to create your own space, allowing you to enjoy the outdoor time more. Very suitable for use in both outdoor and indoor areas
- STEEL AND ALUMINIUM FRAME: Protective coating for protection outdoors all-year round, it is tough and durable. EASY SET UP: Simply fix the steel frames to concrete or solid wood to keep fixed and in place
- Color: Grey
- Materials: Polyester Cloth, Steel, Aluminum
- Overall Dimension: 600 L x 200 H cm
- Extendable Length: 0-300cm(single screen), 0-600cm(double screens)
- Standing Column Height: 80cm
- Folding Size: 9L x 9W x 200Hcm
- Item Label: 840-221GY;
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.