Outsunny Patio Umbrella Parasol Sun Shade Garden Aluminium Green 2.7M
- Reviews (2)
The Outsunny patio tilting umbrella is an ideal choice to enjoy the shade on sunny days, that can tilt for better protection. The umbrella is constructed with a metal frame and the shade is made of polyester fabric. Featuring classic colour and sleek lines, it is designed to maximize shade capability. Suitable for patio, garden, and can be used with existing garden furniture. The metal structure and 180g polyester fabric gives optimum support and long-lasting features.
Features and Benefits
- LARGE STYLISH DESIGN: This large 2.7m stylish patio parasol has a polyester top cover that will provide ample shading and is perfect for various location
- CRANK MECHANISM: Open and close your outdoor sun umbrella in seconds with the easy-to-turn handle located on the side of the powder-coated Aluminum pole
- SINGLE WIND VENT: A wind vent at the top of the garden umbrella ensures proper ventilation allowing the umbrella to remain secure and stable on the ground
- Composition: Metal
- Material Used: Aluminum, Metal, polyester fabric
- Colour: Dark Green
- Other colours: Black
- Product Dimension: Dia. 2.7 x 2.35H m
- Aluminum Pole: 38 mm
- Box Dimension: 142L x 13.5W x 13.5H cm
- Gross Weight: 4.5kg
- Net Weight: 4kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Base not included
- Custom Label: 84D-032GN
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.