Outsunny Portable Greenhouse PVC Cover Metal Frame W/ Zipper 100 x 50 x 150cm
Get your green fingers going no matter how tight you are for space, thanks to this portable greenhouse from Outsunny. Using strong and reliable powder-coated steel, the frame is crafted into a tall but slender size, helping to take up little floor space, with a plastic mesh cover to protect your plants, vegetables, flowers and other produce from mild wind and light rain whilst letting sunlight through for wonderful growth all year round. It’s finished with a smooth roll-up door with a zip fastening for easy access in and out and comes equipped with four pegs and guy ropes to attach to the ground.F
Features and Benefits
- TALL AND NARROW DESIGN: With tall and compact size, it's ideal for those who love to grow plants, vegetables and more but are lacking in space
- REINFORCED COVER: Fully closed UV resistant PE cover maintains high humidity levels for growing tropical plants and allow nourishing sunlight to pass through. 10 cm extended edges are supposed to be deeply buried in the soil to tighten the cover for more stability
- ROLL-UP DOOR: Features a large zippered roll-up door for easy access in and out, with 2 straps to fix the door in place
- Colour: Green
- Material: Steel, PE cover
- Overall Size: 100L x 50W x150H cm
- Door Size: 80W x 135Hcm
- Net Weight:3.1kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Assembly required
- FOUR PEGS AND GUY ROPES INCLUDED
- Custom Label: 845-300
- NOTE: Not suitable for bad weather conditions;
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.