Outsunny Rattan Sun Lounger Set with Side Table - Black
- Reviews (1)
This rattan lounger set from Outsunny comes complete with two loungers, a side table, and cushions. Perfect for setting up in that sunny spot of the garden, this set will have you feeling relaxed in no time at all.
With 5 position adjustable back rests, these sun loungers allow you to find the perfect position no matter what, whether you want to sink into a new novel, or simply snooze the day away. And completing the set is a side table with a glass top to keep your drinks at easy reach, so you are always settled and refreshed. The frame of each piece is made from galvanised steel, wrapped in PE rattan for extra durability and protection. The rattan also gives a timeless finish, making it ideal for continued use through seasons to come.
Equipped with cushions, this Outsunny furniture set not only looks good, but feels incredible too. Thoughtfully designed, it also has two wheels, so you can effortlessly move it around the garden throughout the day to follow the sun or the shade.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable – The lounger back can be set at five different angles to suit all of your relaxation needs.
- Comfortable – Quality polyester fabric cushions equipped with foam padded cushions provide extra comfort.
- Durable – Built from durable all-weather PE wicker on a weather resistant steel frame, this set is easy to maintain.
- Outdoor Sun Lounger Set
- 5 Angle Adjustable Backrests
- Glass Topped Table
- Comfortable Armrests
- 2 Wheeled Design
- Weatherproof Construction
- Rust Resistant Feet
- Padded Cushions Included
- Material: Galvanized Steel, PE Rattan, 180g Polyester
- Lounger Dimensions: H 56 x W 73 x D 200cm
- Seat Size: H 30 x W 57 x D 120cm
- Armrest Size: H 56 x W 8cm
- Backrest Size: W 50 x D 79cm
- Side Table Dimensions: H 40 x W 40 x D 40cm
- Weight Capacity (Lounger): 160kg
- Weight Capacity (Table): 50kg
- Colour: Black
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
- 2 x Sun Loungers
- 1 x Side Table
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.