Outsunny 360 Rotation Square Offset Cantilever Parasol - Green
Ensure you keep yourself protected enjoying the sun with this Roma Cantilever Umbrella from Outsunny. Made from powder-coated aluminium, the central pole is strong, durable and resistant to chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion, providing you with years of reliable use. The shade, made from polyester, is easy to clean, will not fade and protects you from harmful UV rays. Adjustable to five different positions and able to rotate a full 360 degrees via the foot pedal, this umbrella will completely cater to preferences and is great for all-day relaxing. It’s a stylish and highly functional item every garden, patio and other outdoor areas need.
Features and Benefits
- STYLISH DESIGN: The overhanging parasol is with beautiful and simplistic colour that suits all style gardens, patios etc. 2.45M x 2.45M SQUARE CANOPY: Covers a large surface area. UV and fade resistant
- STURDY STRUCTURE: The cantilever patio umbrella is with aluminium pole and 8 steel ribs are powder coated, preventing chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion for reliable use
- FIVE-POSITION TILT: The canopy angle of the cantilever parasol is adjustable to fully suit your preferences and relax all-day long with protection
- CRANK MECHANISM OPENING: Allows you to open and close umbrella quickly and easily.
- Colour: Green
- Material: Aluminium, Steel, Polyester Fabric
- Overall Dimensions: 245Lx 245Wx 248 H cm
- Cross Base Size: 100Lx100Wx4H cm
- Flat Pack: YES
- CROSS BASE INCLUDED
- WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED
- Custom Label: 84D-051GN
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.