Outsunny Square Wooden Outdoor Greenhouse For Plants Pc Board 100 x 65 x 40cm
This wooden cold frame from Outsunny can be a perfect choice for you to take care of your lovely plants. Wooden greenhouse lean to creates a reliable little house. Transparent polycarbonate panels allow maximum light transmission while retaining heat in these cold frames for garden clearance or for protecting plants late in the season. This grow house wooden provides an environment with ideal temperature, your plants can enjoy the sunlight and grow healthily in the wood greenhouse.
Features and Benefits
- EFFECTIVE PROTECTION: Transparent polycarbonate board cold frames for garden keeps your plants warm and protects them from light wind and light rain. This mini greenhouse wooden can also extend growing season and offers ideal temperature for your lovely plants
- GOOD VENTILATION: The openable top cover can let fresh air and more sunshine in the small wooden greenhouse to help plants grow healthily and keep the whole small greenhouse with good ventilation
- STABLE & STURDY: Constructed with natural solid wood frame, ensures gardening cold frames' stability and reliability. This mini wooden greenhouse can provide your plants a durable house
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Fir Wood, PC Board
- Overall Dimension: 100L x 65W x 40Hcm
- Height of Front Eaves: 32cm
- Internal Planting Area: 96L x 59.5Wcm
- Height of Internal Front Eaves: 30cm
- Height of Internal Rear Eaves: 38cm
- Top Cover Opening Spacing: 50cm
- Item Label: 845-471
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.