Outsunny Two Room Tunnel Tent Camping Shelter W/ Porch And Portable Carry Bag
- Reviews (1)
Give your outdoor day and night trips, camping, hiking, and more a spacious and protective place to stop, thanks to this 4-8 person hiking tent from Outsunny. The design consists of two main sleeping areas and a large front porch. It is easy to unfold and extend this tent into a fully operational shelter. Included with a carrying bag and it's lightweight for easy transportation. NOTE: This tent 4-8 person is not suitable for use in extreme weather - do not use in heavy wind, rain, or snow.
Features and Benefits
- 4-8 PERSON TUNNEL TENT: Our large camping tent features 2 inner rooms, suitable for 4-8 people. Perfect for families and friends camping together. You can also build a front room, put tables, cups, and snacks, and enjoy a great time outdoors
- WINDOWS AND MESH DOOR: Zipped entrance doors for privacy and security and to provide easy access in and out, with the windows allowing air to circulate around in the family tent
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: The lightweight tent's lamp hook allows you to hang lights at night and the storage inner bags help you to organization mobile phones or other small objects
- Colour: Yellow
- Materials: Polyester, Fiberglass, Metal
- Overall Dimension: 410L x 310W x 225Hcm
- Single Inner Room Dimension: 200L x 300W x 224Hcm
- Door Dimension: 156W x 93Hcm
- Window Dimension: 95W x 106Hcm, 163L x 73Wcm
- Storage Bag Dimension: 45W x 17Hcm
- CARRY BAG, 16 GROUND STAKES AND 10 GUY ROPES INCLUDED
- Item Label: A20-052
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.