Outsunny Walk In Greenhouse W/Shelves Steeple Grow House 186x 120 x 190cm White
Looking for a way to grow crops all year round? Do it with this Outsunny walk-in greenhouse. Steel frame for a tough core, it's fitted with a PE plastic cover for shelter against the elements. The roll-up door ensures easy access. Inside, there are four wired panels for easy storage and organisation. Update your garden, grow plants and fall in love with your garden all over again.
Features and Benefits
- 6X4FT WALK-IN GREENHOUSE: Stand it anywhere you want - you can now grow plants, vegetables, flowers and more all year round. Zipped door to enter and leave easily
- FOUR INNER SHELVES: Wired panels on one side, space and organisation to make growing more productive and logical
- STEEL FRAME: Stands steady and upright, a reliable core structure. Accessories included: guy ropes and ground stakes
- Colour: White, Green frame
- Material: PE cover, Steel
- Overall Dimension: 186L x 120W x 190Hcm
- Door Size: 65W x 165Hcm
- Wired Panel Size:80L x 32W x 70Hcm
- Weight Capacity:20kg/Per Shelf
- Net Weight:7.3kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Custom Label: 845-306
- NOTE: Not suitable for bad weather conditions. DO NOT LEAVE IN HARSH AND HEAVY WEATHER
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.