Outsunny Walk-in Garden Greenhouse Cold Frame Aluminum Polycarbonate 6 x 4Ft
Are you a gardening enthusiast looking to grow all year round? Then try this Outsunny heavy-duty greenhouse. The transparent greenhouse's aluminium frame creates a durable structure, whilst the UV-resistant polycarbonate panels ensure the inside vegetables, fruits and other plants are kept protected and safe. These garden greenhouse's transparent finish allows the natural sunlight to pass through for excellent growth. It's time to fall in love with gardening all over again.
Features and Benefits
- WALK-IN DESIGN: The polycarbonate greenhouse means can help you grow and nurture plants all year round, protecting them from cold. Lean-to-wall design is space-saving. Our garden greenhouse is perfect for vegetables, fruit, herbs and flowers
- ADJUSTABLE ROOF: Sunroom for plants with a hinged panel with vent, adjusts to five different positions to suit you. Ensures lean-to greenhouse inside is properly ventilated so the plants get all the fresh air they need. Integrated rain gutters on the bottom are effective for water drainage and collection
- ALUMINIUM FRAME AND BASE: Sturdy material for large greenhouse's extra strength, the conservatory is with a naturally durable and rust-resistant aluminium alloy structure, making it suitable for outdoor use. Four stakes included for pinning into the ground
- SLIDING DOOR DESIGN: Easy to use, polycarbonate greenhouse with base allows you inside
- Colour: Transparent
- Material: Aluminum, Polycarbonate Sheets
- Overall Dimension: 192L x 125W x 221H cm
- Door Dimensions: 60L x 159H cm
- UV Resistance: 30um
- PC Panel Thickness: 4mm
- Accessories: 4 ground bolts
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.