Outsunny Wood Cold Frame Greenhouse Outdoor Indoor Pc Board 76 x 47 x 110cm Grey
This cold frame greenhouse, from Outsunny, allows you to grow plants and more almost anywhere. It uses a wood frame so it solidly keeps in shape, fitted with transparent polycarbonate panels: they keep the heat inside whilst the transparency allows the sun to shine through as best as possible. Features two doors for easy access, with a latch lock on both for security. Finished with an adjustable middle shelf for more customisable space.
Features and Benefits
- 1.5 X 2.5FT SIZE: Generous amount of room is ideal for growing and nurturing smaller plants, vegetables and fruits etc. Adjustable shelf to change section sizes easily
- POLYCARBONATE PANELS: Transparent finish allows lots of sunlight through for growth, thick formation to help keep heat inside as best as possible
- Colour: Light Grey
- Material: Fir Wood, PC Board
- Overall Dimension: 76L x 46.5W x 110H cm
- Top Size: 76L x 47W cm
- Single Door Size: 34.5W x 95.5H cm
- Shelf Size: 71.6L x 42W cm
- Adjustable Height: 27.5-67.5cm
- Weight Capacity: 20kg(per shelf)
- Item Label: 845-371
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.