Outsunny Wood Garden Storage Shed Tool Cabinet Organizer W/ Shelves Natural
Keeping your garden looking its best can require a lot of tools and equipment, and finding the space to keep them stored can be equally as hard. But stop this right here, thanks to the addition of this garden shed from Outsunny. Inside, three shelves sit on the right, with an open left side to give plenty of room to organise and store items of different sizes. Made from fir wood, the structure is solid, with a lick of water-resistant paint for protection. Use an overhead cover for the winter.
Features and Benefits
- COMPACT DESIGN WITH TWO SHELVES: This outdoor storage cabinet is great for fitting into smaller spaces without compromising on storage space. Spacious enough for tools, equipment and small outerwear
- FIR WOOD BODY: Durable structure to effectively shield and hold everything inside, finished with a coat of water-resistant paint. Use a cover during the colder months for prolonged use
- TWO DOORS: Easy access inside, with two metal, handles on this garden storage to open easy.
- Colour: Natural
- Material: Fir Wood
- Overall Dimension: 110L x 55W x117Hcm
- Floor Area: 0.45105m²
- Left 3 Side Shelf Size: 46.4L x 40.5W x 32.4H cm
- Right Shelf Size: 46.4L x 40.5W x 106.4H cm
- Shelf Weight Capacity: (Total)50kg,(Per)15kg
- Self assembly required
- Custom Label: 845-324ND
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.