Outsunny Wooden Garden Planter and Bench Combination - Grey
- Reviews (1)
This garden planter bench from Outsunny is a practical and decorative addition to your garden. It comes with raised planter on each side, which gives space to grow flowers, vegetables and other plants a place to grow which is protected from weeds and pests. Made from wood, the structure is solid and it features holes on the bottom so any excess water drains easily. With the small bench which is placed in the middle, you'll have somewhere to sit whilst soaking up the sun and nature all around you.
Features and Benefits
- DUO DESIGN: Combines a small bench and a planter on each end, it’s a practical and decorative addition to your outside areas, such as the garden, patio and front house area
- ELEVATED PLANTERS: Helps keep plants away from the threat of weeds and pests so they can grow to their fullest potential
- WOOD FRAME: A solid structure, finished with water-based varnish for light protection.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Fir Wood
- Overall Dimension: 176L x 38W x 40H cm
- Outer Dimension of each Planter: 38L x 38W x 37.5H cm
- Inner Dimension of each Planter: 32.5L x 32.5W x 35H cm
- Seat Dimension: 105.5L x 32.5W x 40H cm
- Weight Capacity: (bench) 110kg, (planter) 25kg
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.