Outsunny Wooden Garden Potting Table/Workstation
This Outsunny work table is a must for those who love to keep their garden looking its best. An all-in-one-place design, it features a main worktop, slatted bottom shelf and small top shelf with hooks. The fir wood structure is solid and tough, and the large tabletop gives you plenty of room for trimming and pruning your plants and flowers. Step up your gardening game with this fantastic piece.
Features and Benefits
- LARGE WORKING AREA: The galvanized steel tabletop is flat and spacious, giving you plenty of room to work on your plants. Height level means you won't have to bend and strain your back
- STORAGE: Features a slatted bottom shelf, small top shelf with hooks and the main worktop, giving you room to work and keep all your equipment in one convenient place. The galvanized metal box can be used for storing and mixing soil
- EASY TO CLEAN: Its pull-out strainer helps you separate impurities. The galvanized potting table is easy to wipe clean and the sink plug is convenient for drainage
- Colour: Natural
- Material: Fir, Metal
- Overall Dimension: 80L x 42W x 142H cm
- Table Size: 78L x 42W x 22T cm
- Tabletop Height to the Floor: 80cm
- The Top Shelf Dimension: 78L x 10W
- The Bottom Shelf Dimension: 75L x 38W x 3.5T cm
- Galvanized Metal Box Dimension: 35L x 31W x 19H cm
- Strainer Dimension: 36.5L x 33.5W x 4H cm
- Weight Capacity: (Desktop) 100kg, (Bottom Shelf) 30kg
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.