Outsunny Wooden Planter Raised Elevated Garden Bed W/ 2 Shelves 105x40x135cm
This Outsunny planter will give your plants a wonderful place to grow - it is designed with enough space for them to blossom to their full potential. The solid wood structure is durable for reliable everyday use in indoor and outdoor areas such as gardens and greenhouses. The minimal design means you can decorate it easily for a customised look.
Features and Benefits
- VERSATILE: Can be used for growing plants, vegetables and flowers, both indoors and outdoors. Suitable for the garden and greenhouse
- FABRIC LINING: Keeps the soil inside, whilst allowing air through so your plants receive enough oxygen to survive. Drainage hole to prevent water build-up
- TOP AND BOTTOM SHELVES: Gives storage and holding room for extra plants and accessories to have everything in one place
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Fir Wood, Non-woven Fabric
- Overall Dimension: 105L x 40W x 135H cm
- Bedbottom to Floor Height: 50cm
- Bed Size: 99L x 34.5W x 27.5H cm
- Bottom Shelf Size: 101.5L x 37W x 19H cm
- Weight Capacity: 150kgs (planter bed), 50kgs(bottom shelf), 20kgs (top shelf)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.