Outsunny Wooden Raised Plant Stand Tall Flower Bed With Shelf 123 x 54 x 74cm
This Wooden raised plant bed from Outsunny has a simple and rustic appearance, but it's very practical. Made with solid wood, stable and durable. A large plant box with a side foldable clapboard, your flowers and vegetables can fully absorb sunlight and water. You can place your tools and buckets on the bottom shelf to make planting easily. This unique plant bed can be your good choice to get more interest and convenience from planting.
Features and Benefits
- PRACTICAL PLANT BED: This wooden flower bed has simple and rustic appearance, it's good for taking care of your lovely plants. It's corrosion-resistant, ideal for outdoor use, you can place it on patio, balcony, or garden if you like
- SPACIOUS PLANT & STORAGE SPACE: The planting box is divided into 8 small areas, which can be used for planting or cultivating various flowers and plants. It has 4 drain holes on the board for drainage. The side foldable clapboard and bottom shelf provide ample space to place small flower pots or tools
- DURABLE & STABLE: Made with high-quality fir wood for stability and durability, provides steady growth space for your plants
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Fir Wood
- Overall Dimension: 123L x 54W x 74Hcm
- Internal Dimensions of Planting Box: 95.5L x 48Wcm
- Height between Bottom of Planting box and Floor: 44.5cm
- Bottom Shelf Size: 92L x 45.5Wcm
- Height between Shelf and Floor: 8cm
- Side Clapboard Size: 48L x 20Wcm
- Weight Capacity: 100kg (planting box), 40kg (Shelf)
- Item Label: 845-396
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.