Oxford Corner Chaise Sofa Malta Gold
Add a touch of style to your room with the Oxford Corner Chaise Sofa in Malta Gold.
This stunning sofa is based upon a timeless design with classic bandage arms and traditional turned wooden feet with brass wheels.
The corner chaise shape will maximise space in your room and can also serve as a subtle divider between areas like the dining room and living area. The chaise longue style seat is also ideal for stretching out and relaxing, and provides ample space for friends or family.
Included with the Oxford sofa are four matching scatter cushions to add additional comfort and style.
Upholstered in a luxuriously soft velvet, the fabric used on Oxford sofas is specially designed to be crease resistant, meaning your sofa will still look fresh after use.
The foam and fibre seat cushions will provide a comfortable sit and spring back into place to prevent sagging.
The loose fibre filled back cushions can be easily removed for cleaning, in addition the fabric can be professionally cleaned when you need to refresh it.
All Oxford sofas come with a 12 month guarantee (subject to terms and conditions) giving you peace of mind while you enjoy your new sofa.
Features and Benefits
- Classic Design – The traditional good looks of this sofa are enhanced by classic bandage arms and turned wooden feet.
- Crease Resistant Velvet – Your sofa will look good for longer thanks to the special crease resistant velvet upholstery.
- 12 Months Guarantee – All Oxford sofas come with a 12 month guarantee (subject to terms and conditions) meaning that you can simply relax and enjoy your new sofa.
- Colour:Malta Gold
- Dimensions:H84 x W190 x D90cm
- Corner Chaise Sofa
- Bandage Arms
- Comes with 4 scatter cushions
- Crease resistant velvet
- Foam and fibre seat cushions
- Loose fibre filled back cushions
- Can be professionally cleaned
- Turned wooden feet with brass wheels
- 12 months guarantee
- While dimensions shown are as accurate as possible please allow for small variations in size due to the hand made processes involved in manufacture.
- Sofas can only be returned if in original packaging, unopened and unused due to hygiene reasons. The delivery cost return charge is £90