My first scooter is exactly that; it's for kids that are new to scooters as it allows them to start on four wheels and as they gain confidence this amazing scooter converts to a tri-scooter and then to a two-wheeled scooter. It folds easily away so you can store it when it's not in use or take it away with you.
This colourful scooter has a bright pink body with contrasting yellow PVC wheels and hand grips.
The anti slip footplate helps your child grip on and there is a rear footbrake for added safety in case they need to make a hard stop! The handlebar also rotates for easy steering.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect For Beginners – This scooter is perfect for kids who are just starting out in scooting with the stability from it's four wheels.
- Convertible – This fantastic scooter converts to a tri scooter and then a two wheeled scooter as your child grows.
- Helpful Features – A non-slip footplate and a rear brake help your child to get to grips with balance and control. The handlebar rotates for steering.
- Colour: Pink
- Dimensions: H64.5 x W30 x L55.5cm
- Weight: 2.68kg
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Convertible 4 wheel folding scooter
- Converts to a tri-scooter and then to a two-wheeled scooter
- Can be folded for storage and transportation
- Durable plastic wheels
- Easy grip handles
- Rear footbrake
- Non slip footplate
- Suitable for children 18 months and up
- Maximum user weight 20kg
- Minimal assembly
- Adult supervision recommended. Helmet and protection gear recommended. Not intended for use around parked or moving cars
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.