My first scooter is exactly that; it's for kids that are new to scooters as it allows them to start on four wheels and as they gain confidence this amazing scooter converts to a tri-scooter and then to a two-wheeled scooter. It folds easily away so you can store it when it's not in use or take it away with you.
This colourful scooter has a bright pink body with contrasting yellow PVC wheels and hand grips.
The anti slip footplate helps your child grip on and there is a rear footbrake for added safety in case they need to make a hard stop! The handlebar also rotates for easy steering.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect For Beginners – This scooter is perfect for kids who are just starting out in scooting with the stability from it's four wheels.
- Convertible – This fantastic scooter converts to a tri scooter and then a two wheeled scooter as your child grows.
- Helpful Features – A non-slip footplate and a rear brake help your child to get to grips with balance and control. The handlebar rotates for steering.
- Colour: Pink
- Dimensions: H64.5 x W30 x L55.5cm
- Weight: 2.68kg
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Convertible 4 wheel folding scooter
- Converts to a tri-scooter and then to a two-wheeled scooter
- Can be folded for storage and transportation
- Durable plastic wheels
- Easy grip handles
- Rear footbrake
- Non slip footplate
- Suitable for children 18 months and up
- Maximum user weight 20kg
- Minimal assembly
- Adult supervision recommended. Helmet and protection gear recommended. Not intended for use around parked or moving cars