The Ozbozz four-wheeled unicorn scooter is perfect for beginners to learn to scoot around!
The stability afforded by the four large PVC wheels placed in two sets, side-by-side, is ideal for young children who want to learn how to scoot. What's more, when their confidence has grown it can be converted into a two-wheeled scooter, allowing them to use it for even longer.
This amazing two-in-one scooter also features a convenient folding design, allowing it to be stored or transported with absolute ease.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect First Scooter – This four wheel scooter offers the stability your child needs to learn to scoot and gain confidence.
- Grows With Your Child – When your child is ready the scooter converts to a two wheeled scooter allowing it to be used for longer.
- Folding Design – This scooter has a clever folding design so you can store it and transport it with ease.
- Colour: White, pink and blue unicorn design
- Material: Steel frame and PVC Wheels
- Dimensions: H65.5 x W14 x L56cm
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Four Wheel Scooter
- Converts to a two wheel scooter
- Can be folded for storage and transportation
- Suitable for ages 3 and over
- Requires some self assembly
- Adult supervision recommended. Helmet and protection gear recommended. Not intended for use around parked or moving cars
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.