YouGarden Pair of 'Olympia' Boulevard Clematis With Infinity Planter Pots
Clematis Olympia (TM) is one of the ground-breaking new series of BOULEVARD(R) clematis bred by award-winning clematis expert Raymond Evison.
With large, eye-catching, purple-blue flowers on a compact, medium-sized plant, 'Olympia' gives a delightful display from early spring to late summer. This compact clematis blooms all the way along its stems, resulting in a proliferation of large, rich purple-blue flowers from the ground upwards all summer and into late autumn. Makes a beautiful feature of fences, trellises, and arches and is especially effective in containers.
Perfect for planting in a pot, this gorgeous clematis will look fantastic in the Infinity planters dotted around your patio. This classic square planter will add a decorative touch to displays in your home and garden this season. Finished in a brushed black paint effect, this 'Infinity' planter is simple yet elegant. Made from heavy-duty plastic that is both UV stable and weather-resistant, it's durable and can be reused year after year and also has drainage holes already inserted for ease.
Features and Benefits
- Eye-catching purple-blue clematis variety producing prolific blooms from summer through to autumn
- Part of the famous BOULEVARD(R) collection, expertly bred for their compact growth
- Add a decorative touch to your garden display this season
- Stunning square planters finished in a black, brushed style for a simple yet elegant effect
- Supplied as 2 x established plants in 10.5cm pots, ready for growing on, and 2 x 'Infinity' Square planters (Height: 25cm (10in) Diameter: 25cm (10in), Volume: approx. 9L)
- Planting time: March to October
- Flowering time: June to November
- Availability: All year round
- Model Number: 200953
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.