Palram - Canopia Aquila 3' x 14' Door Awning - Grey
Decorate your entryway with an elegant covering solution from Palram - Canopia. This awning for doors and windows and protect your home from the bitter elements.
This Aquila Door Canopy from Palram - Canopia is a beautiful addition to any home. It creates an Eco- friendly extension, adds style and décor to the area and also provides coverage against poor weather conditions. The high impact clear 4mm solid panel gives the covering a strong and resilient build whilst also being 100&percent; naturally immune to sunlight damage and degradation. This ensures that the high quality and durability is maintained throughout the many years of use.
This Do-It-Yourself product includes all installation hardware and laser cut pieces for an easy to build canopy resulting in a sturdy piece.
Features and Benefits
- Protective – A great piece to finish off a doorway or entrance, this strong and durable canopy will protect from harsh weather throughout the year.
- Long lasting – Made from tough and durable materials, this Aquila canopy will give you years of reliable use.
- Colour: Grey
- Clear 4 mm solid panel
- Lifetime resilient glazing; does not fracture, become brittle or turn yellow over time
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system
- Specially developed to prevent rain/dew leaks
- Anti-rust galvanized structure
- Friendly and safe DIY assembly kit
- Maintenance-free, built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- Dark grey powder coated
- Galvanised steel support arms
- Front aluminium trim
- Covering area: 3.8m2
- Dimensions: H 17.5 x W 91.5 x L 412cm
- Guarantee: 3 years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.