Canopia by Palram Balance Greenhouse 8 x 8 - Silver
A great addition to any garden, this Balance greenhouse from Palram is a strong, robust and valuable unit for optimising plant growth.
Built using highly resistant, transparent polycarbonate panelling, this greenhouse creates a stable and controllable environment to help extend your plants growing period and give you better and consistent results. Two different types of glazing work together to balance light exposure and remove 100% of harmful UV sun rays while also creating an insulated and controllable environment for your plants.
Strong and durable, the aluminium frame of this greenhouse provides a stable basis for a long-lasting and weather resistant building. Thanks to these high-quality materials the greenhouse requires minimal upkeep once constructed with the panels being resistant to discolouration, fractures and shattering. Great for years of reliability in your garden
Features and Benefits
- Polycarbonate panels – Highly resistant, transparent and insulating, the panels in this greenhouse are long-lasting and durable while also creating a place where plants can grow efficiently. They are also resistant against discolouration, fractures and shattering for longevity.
- Maintenance-free – Thanks to the use of outstandingly durable materials this greenhouse requires minimal maintenance once built.
- Aluminium frame – Long lasting, rust-resistant and extra rigid, the frame of this greenhouse creates a stable and robust basis for a long-lasting and durable building.
- Plant protection – Give your plants a place to thrive and extend the growing period thanks to the insulated and controllable environment generated inside.
- Easy access – A low threshold, large double doors and a magnetic door catch makes this greenhouse easy to access and creates an easy to work in area.
- Frame colour: Silver
- Simple self assembly
- Polycarbonate panels with Fine Shield Technology™
- Removes up to 100% of harmful UV sun rays
- Aluminium frame
- Lockable door handle (lock not included)
- Easy access
- Built-In gutters
- Extra support beams
- Wind resistance: 90km/hr (56ml/hr)
- Snow load: 75kg/m2 (15.4lbs/ft2)
- Light transmission: 82%
|Assembled||Internal||Door dimensions||Eaves||Base dimensions|
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.