Canopia by Palram Essence Greenhouse Silver - 8' x 12'
- Reviews (2)
The Essence polycarbonate greenhouse from Palram - Canopia is a great addition to your outdoor space for somewhere to give your plants the perfect environment to grow in.
Made with highly resilient polycarbonate panels and a tough and rust-resistant aluminium frame, this greenhouse is designed to give you years of sturdy and reliable outdoor use. The panelling provides 100% blocking of harmful UV rays whilst maintaining full translucency giving your plants all the light they need.
A great building to give your garden a place to grow your plants to their best, this greenhouse will be a mainstay in your garden for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Polycarbonate panels – Highly resilient, durable and long lasting, the panelling in this greenhouse will provide strength to the building while also giving your plants with all the light they require for great growth results.
- Aluminium frame – A strong frame gives this greenhouse the strength it needs for years of sturdy and reliable outdoor use.
- Long lasting – The polycarbonate panels are resistant against discolouration, shattering or becoming brittle over time giving you a long lasting and resilient greenhouse.
- Simple self assembly – Designed with an innovative sliding assembly system, this Palram - Canopia greenhouse is great for home assembly.
- Colour: Silver
- Polycarbonate panels
- Twin-wall glazing
- Up to 100% protection from harmful sunrays (UV)
- Non-rusting aluminum frame
- Large and high double-door
- Maintenance free
- Simple self assembly required
|Assembled||Internal||Door Dimensions||Base Dimensions|
- COVERING AREA = 9M2 / 96.4FT2
- STORAGE AREA = 8.7M2 / 93.3FT2
- PRODUCT VOLUME = 15.2M3 / 540FT3
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.