Palram - Canopia Greenhouse Shade Kit
- Reviews (1)
Help to prevent heat build-up and protect your plants from harmful direct sunlight with this shade kit from Palram - Canopia.
This shade cloth kit comes complete with one 230 x 265 cm piece of UV protected shade cloth and 10 plant hangers to attach it to the inside framework of your Palram - Canopia Greenhouse. It helps prevent heat build-up in your greenhouse and shields your plants from direct sunlight by controlling and reducing 70% of sunlight exposure. It is quick and easy to install and it can easily be re-positioned for changing seasons or crops.
A quick and easy accessory to set up but great for maintaining your plant's growth.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to set up – Supplied with a full kit of fixing and fixtures, this shade kit is simple to set up to give your plants the perfect growing environment. It simply attaches to the aluminium frame of the greenhouse by plant hangers.
- Plant growth – Control the sunlight your plants receive and help to regulate the temperature in your greenhouse for optimum plant growth.
- Durable – Made from a durable high-impact woven material, this shade kit will be a long-lasting addition to your greenhouse.
- Colour: Green
- Attaches to the aluminium frame inside the greenhouse by plant hangers
- Controls and reduces 75% of sunlight exposure
- Easy repositioned
- Dimensions: 230 x 265 cm
- Made from a durable, high-impact, woven material
- Protected against solar UV radiation
- Allows approximately 30% light transmission
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.