Palram - Canopia Hybrid Greenhouse 6 x 4 - Silver
- Reviews (18)
This Hybrid greenhouse from Palram - Canopia is the perfect garden building for those green-fingered gardeners that love planting and growing.
It utilises a highly resistant, safe polycarbonate glazing for stability and the combination of two types of glazing helps to balance light exposure to your plants. The resilient plastic walls are resistant to fractures or discolouration over time and they provide 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays. Great for getting the best growth from your plants.
The durable and rust-resistant aluminium frame gives this greenhouse a structurally sound construction with minimal maintenance required thanks to high-quality materials. Protect your flowers and plants and extend the growing period thanks to this Hybrid greenhouse from Palram - Canopia.
Features and Benefits
- Robust – Constructed with a tough rust-resistant aluminium frame and highly resilient panelling, this greenhouse is designed with longevity in mind. Minimal maintenance is required thanks to the outstandingly durable materials while Fine Shield Technology™ keeps the polycarbonate sheets intact.
- Plant protection – Not only does this greenhouse protect your plants in the traditional sense, but it also removes 100% of harmful UV rays creating a stable environment to extend growing periods.
- Built-in gutters – The gutter and gutter heads included allow water collection for a sustainable irrigation system.
- Roof vent – Built into the greenhouse is a roof vent which provides airflow and allows regulation of heat and humidity.
- Polycarbonate panels – Virtually unbreakable, the high impact resistant and flexible panels protect from strong sunlight exposure and maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Easy assembly – A simple sliding assembly system and uniform profiles for all positions makes this greenhouse easy to assemble.
- Frame colour: Silver
- Simple self assembly
- Rust-resistant aluminium frame
- Combines two types of glazing for balanced light exposure
- Life-time resilient polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time
- Provides up to 100% protection from harmful UV sun rays
- Stout, rust-free aluminium structure
- Clean-lined and functional design
- Built-in gutters
- Hinged door can be assembled as a right or left hand door
- Galvanized steel base
- Wind resistance: 90km/hr (56ml/hr)
- Snow load: 75kg/m2(15.4lbs/ft2)
- Light transmission: 82%
*Please note: Accessories shown in the video are available separately.
|Assembled||Internal||Door Dimensions||Eaves||Base Dimensions|
- COVERING AREA = 2.3M2 / 25.1FT2
- STORAGE AREA = 2.2M2 / 23.4FT2
- PRODUCT VOLUME = 3.6M3 / 127.3FT3
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.