Canopia by Palram Milano Hard Top Gazebo - Grey
Give your garden a stylish sheltered area with this Milano gazebo from Palram - Canopia.
Made this highly durable and weather resistant materials, this gazebo has a rust-resistant aluminium frame, polycarbonate panelling and a maintenance free design that will give your years of outdoor use.
The screw free assembly system has been specially developed to prevent rain and dew leaks while the panelling provides you with 100% protection against harmful UV rays. It has also been designed so the roofing will not discolour, shatter or become brittle over time. Great for years of outdoor use.
Features and Benefits
- Polycarbonate roof panels – These virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant. The treated unique bronze glazing, transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides plenty of shade on the lazy hazy days of summer. Withstanding severe weather conditions, there is no need to remove panels during winter season.
- Aluminium structure – Sturdy, rust-resistant anthracite powder-coated frame is made of heavy duty aluminium and laser cut galvanized steel connectors.
- Anchoring and foot-pads – Anchoring and foot-pads included, this structure can be relocated and anchored to any surface.
- Gutter and gutter heads – Ideal for channelling rainwater, the gutter system also allows you to collect rain water for sustainable irrigation systems.
- Colour: Grey
- Stout, rust-resistant, reinforced aluminium frame
- Lifetime twin-wall bronze tinted polycarbonate roofing
- Proprietary screw-free glazing assembly system
- 100% protection from harmful sunrays (UV)
- Made with 100% recyclable components
- Simple 2 person DIY assembly, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
- Wind Resistance: 90km/hr (56ml/hr)
- Snow load: 75kg/m2(15.4lbs/ft2)
- Light transmission: 15%
- 10' x 10': H 225 x W 309 x D 309cm
- 10' x 14': H 225 x W 309 x D 426cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.