Canopia by Palram Patio Cover Roof Blinds 3m x 8.51m - White
These Palram - Canopia roof blinds are designed to maintain a pleasant atmosphere on days with long sun exposure, to ease the sun's heat during warm weather and enrich your leisure atmosphere.
This curtain shade set is made of linen-like fabric and the quality matches the high aesthetic appeal of the compatible Palram - Canopia patio covers. Fitting tot he underside of the patio covers, these curtains add a touch on style and interest whilst also adding a practical and useful addition to the cover. It's compatible with many of the 3m patio covers from Palram - Canopia and includes all hardware and fixings for quick and easy installation.
Features and Benefits
- Fabric – The polyester used in these curtains is a UV protective lightweight material that is wrinkle free, mould resistant and washable.
- Atmospheric – Pulling these shades across the canopy eliminates the sun's rays giving you a cooler and more relaxing space to enjoy.
- Colour: White
- Fabric: Strong UV resistant, lightweight polyester
- Curtain is wrinkle free, mould free, washable
- Cleaning: Cold machine wash, without chlorine bleach, line dry
- All hardware included
- Including a dedicated 42.5 inch metal rod for easy opening and closing
- Dimensions: W 290 x D 851cm
- 1 year guarantee
Each curtain set unit contains:
- 1 Shade curtain
- 2pc metal bar 0.35 x 24 inch painted white for each curtain unit
- 20 plastic hooks
- 2 Stretcher kit for curtain cable and 126 inch metal cable P.V.C coated
Please note: Compatible Palram - Canopia 3m Patio Cover models: Capri, Carnival, Feria, Olympia, Sierra, Tuscany.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.