Turn your balcony, porch or door way into something a little special with this Vega door canopy from Palram.
Made with virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panells and an anti-rust galvanised metal structure, this door canopy is a highly resilient and durable addition to any outdoor space. Keep the rain or snow from your door thanks to the sloped panel design and with two sturdy support bars for stability this canopy can quiclky transform a balcony into somewere you can relax and enjoy the outdoors.
Tough, durable and stylish, this Vega door canopy will give you years of outdoor use.
Features and Benefits
- Roofing panel – The high impact 3mm crystal-clear Acrylic panels are naturally immune to harmful UV rays and the ready to assemble pre-cut panel design makes this a quick and easy piece to assemble.
- Sturdy frame – Built to last and with stability in mind, the rust resistant aluminium frame gives this canopy the strength it needs to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Anchoring – Secure the patio cover to the surface of your choosing to make the most of your sturdy structure, increase its stability and improve its weather resistance.
- Colour: Grey
- Polycarbonate panel
- Rust-resistant aluminium frame
- Made from 100% recyclable materials
- Maintenance free
- Dimensions: H 253 x W 199.6 x D 200.5cm
- Wind resistance: 120km/hr (75ml/hr)
- Snow load: 120kg/m2 (24.6lbs/ft2)
- Light transmission: 90%
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.