Panasonic SD-R2530KXC Horizontal Automatic Bread Maker with 30 Programs - Black
The SD-R2530KXC Breadmaker makes your life easier – delivering the best results every day with savoury, sweet and gluten-free breads. Enjoy easy baking with a range of programmes for freshly made breads that have never tasted better! Its new horizontal design is optimised to take up minimal space, boasting a flush lid for reduced height.
Easily bake bread by simply using a bread mix with yeast by just adding water and pressing button to start the specially designed programme. Bread baking has never been easier. There is no need to wait for ingredients to reach room temperature as it is heated during the mixing period.
Dual sensors make all the difference, gauging the room temperature and internal temperature of the bread maker. The program adjusts and controls the timing for the perfect dough fermentation, ensuring the dough rises and rests consistently every time regardless of the region or climate conditions.
You’ll have many options to bake perfectly. 30 automatic programmes (including 3 manual modes) give you many options for making different types of breads without worrying about kneading, resting, rising and baking times. Enjoy large whole wheat loads, brioche, or even cake, jam and pizza dough!
Features and Benefits
- 30 Automatic Programmes– If the 3 manual modes aren't for you, take advantage of the 12 Bread, 4 Gluten Free, 7 Dough, and 4 Sweet settings which give you many options for making different types of breads without worrying about kneading, resting, rising and baking times.
- Raisin/nut Dispenser– Automatically adds the additional ingredients for you just at the right time, ensuring an even distribution for great taste.
- Artisan-style Kneading Technique– The unique kneading blade works with the specially placed ribs in the bread pan to deliver the best-tasting bread with the ideal texture.
- Double sensors– Ensures the bread making temperature is always perfect, for consistent highly quality results every time, no matter the conditions.
- Loaf size and Darkness Options– Depending on the mode used, it’s capable of producing M, L, or XL loafs with Light, Medium, or Dark crust control.
- Digital timer up to 13 hours– Just add the ingredients and set the timer, ideal for baking overnight, you can wake up to the fresh aroma of freshly baked bread.
- Diamond Fluoro-Coated breadpan and kneading blade– Twice as tough and scratchproof when compared to conventional pans. Helps avoid stains and makes it easier removing bread.
- Dimensions: H36.2 x W39.5 x D25.2cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black
- Power: 505-550W
- Capacity: 1.1kg
- Weight: 8kg
- Age Restriction: Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.