PawHut 155cm Expandable 3-Panel Freestanding Dog Pet Gate w/ Latched Door - White
This PawHut Freestanding Dog Gate is perfect for keeping your pets in one area of your home. With its three panel design the gate can fit into any space up to 155 cm. MDF forms the frame for a solid and tough structure, with the panels connected together and hinges to move them into shape, allowing the middle door to be entered easily.
Included with bars on the panel the Dog Gate can keep your pet behind the gate without letting them feel closed off. Foldable the PawHut pet gate is also perfect for storage. Finished with a latch on the top of the middle door for security makes this Gate perfect for medium-sized dogs. Made with durable material and structure the 155cm Expandable Pet Gate was created to last long periods of time.
Features and Benefits
- Pet Protection - A free standing design creates a barrier keeping your pet away from areas in your home when needed.
- Sturdy - Made with an MDF frame the Pet Gate has a solid construction. With its clean White colour allowing it to blend into your home beautifully.
- Movable Panels - Connected with hinges, it allows you to set the gate into a shape which suits and fits your space.
- Easy Access - The Middle door allows easy access between both sides, with a latch on the top to secure it in place.
- Colour: White
- Material: MDF
- Overall dimension: 76H x 155L x 35.5D (cm)
- Single Piece dimension: 76H x 51L x 5.4D (cm)
- Door dimension: 67H x 40W (cm)
- Between bar dimension: 4 (cm)
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.