PawHut 159cm Extending Aluminium Dog Ramp w/ Non-Slip Surface & Rails Handle - Black
Give your pet a helping hand when reaching higher platforms with this solid ramp from PawHut. Made from high-quality aluminium, its is lightweight yet tough, and its extending design means you can fit it into smaller and longer areas with ease. The anti-skid surface ensures safety for your dog/cat and it is finished with a handle for easy carrying.
Made of high-quality and rust-resistant aluminium for long-term use. Suitable for cars with a trunk height up to 75 cm, the PawHut extended ramp can also fit into a wide range of space with ease with its lightweight design.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminium Frame - Lightweight yet tough, it ensures a steady and safe platform for your pet to move up and down.
- Expanding design - Allows you to fit into smaller and longer area, extending up to 159cm.
- Safe - Anti-slip surface with side rails to help prevent your pet from slipping or falling when in use.
- Easy To Store - Folds down into a compact size, with a handle for easy carrying.
- Colour: Black
- Materials: Aluminium alloy and PP plastic
- Dimensions: Extended: 11.5H x 159L x 42Wcm
- Folded: 11.5H x 71L x 42Wcm
- Weight capacity: 100kg
- Net weight: 5.8kg
- Flat pack: Yes
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.