PawHut 2-IN-1 Dog Bike Trailer and Pet Carrier W/ Reflector- Blue
- Reviews (3)
Take them out on the road in the coolest way possible with this pet stroller from PawHut. It can be set up in minutes. Features mesh zippered windows so your pet can breathe and see the outside. To use simply hook it up to your bike and get your pet inside and start cycling. They’ll hardy get wet too, thanks to the oxford cloth shell which protects them inside.
Featured with two large rear wheels and the 360° swivel front, will provide a smooth ride for your pet both on road and off-road. Included with a storage bag and cup holder you can now store your favourite pet toys and accessories on any of your journeys.
Made with weather-resistant oxford fabric you can protect your pet from any weather whilst the non-slip floor inside the trailer can be easily cleaned. Easy to put down and fold the PawHut 2-In-1 Dog Bike is recommended with a maximum load of 30Kg.
Features and Benefits
- Two-In-One Design - Can be used as a stroller or trailer, easy to change how you use it outdoors.
- Fabric Shell - A protective house when on the move, features a large door for easy access, mesh sunroof and side windows.
- Steel Structure - Keeps the stroller in shape, holding your pet safely and fully supported when in use. Comes with two inflatable 16" wheels for a smooth ride and reflectors for visibility in the dark.
- Colour: Blue, Grey and Black
- Material: Metal, Oxford Fabric
- Overall Dimension:140L x 71W x 105H (cm)
- Internal Dimension: 70L x 47W x 65H (cm)
- Front Door Size: 52L x 33W (cm)
- Back Door Size: 40L x 33W (cm)
- Front Wheel Size: Φ6";
- Rear Wheel Size: Φ16"
- Recommended Weight: Under 30Kg
- Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Please Note: This product is only suitable for pets
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.