Some pets require a little extra help when travelling long distances, or simply enjoy being spoilt rotten. This PawHut pet stroller is an ideal solution, offering your pampered pooch a place to relax while you push them along.
Featuring two directional wheels and one front uni-directional wheel, this pet pram is nice and easy to manoeuvre around. You also have area where you can store everything from food, pet toys and any other supplies you might need. The two pairs of reflective strips ensure you are visible to others at all times for added safety, and the back zipper keeps the space secure whilst your pet is inside. Designed to provide a comfortable experience, this dog pram includes multiple mesh panels made of 120g/m² to ensure great air circulation and breathability.
Foldable for convenient storage, it is easy to store away in between trips out. It even features a removable and washable base pad, so you can keep it clean and hygienic. The perfect accessory for your fur baby, this stroller will be much appreciated through plenty of use.
Features and Benefits
- Safe – The rear wheels feature a brake lever, the 2 pairs of reflective strips ensure visibility, and the zip fastening secures your pet in.
- Ventilation – The breathable gauze is made of 120g/m² nylon mesh to ensure effective air circulation and provide good breathability.
- Sleek – Stylish in design in a fun colourway, this pet pram is equipped with a cup holder and bottom storage pocket.
- Pet Stroller
- 3 Wheel Design with Brakes
- Drinks Holder
- Storage Pocket
- Foldable Structure
- 3 Breathable Gauze
- Removable and Washable Base Pad
- Material: Steel, 600D Oxford Cloth, 120g/m² Nylon
- Dimensions: H 97 x W 45 x L 75cm
- Internal Dimension: H 52 x W 35.5 x L 55cm
- Storage Pocket: W 30 x L 30cm
- Drink Holder: H 12 x Φ37cm
- Wheel: Φ14.5cm
- Weight Capacity: 15kg
- Product Weight: 5kg
- Colour: Blue, Silver
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Please Note: This product is only suitable for pets
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.