PawHut 4-Tier Cat Tree Activity Centre w/ Scratching Post and Toys - Beige
- Reviews (2)
Stimulate your cat's natural instincts in a fun and safe way with a 114cm cat tree from Pawhut.
It's a multi-use activity center with sisal scratchers, condo hideaway, multiple perches, dangling toy, and spring loaded pom pom for extra enjoyment. Cat scratchers benefit both pets and owners by providing an acceptable release for an animal's natural instincts while saving carpets and household furniture from damage.
They provide a comfortable haven for security and rest, especially for timid cats that may need extra reassurance of their safety. When a cat has a personal space from PawHut that is all their own, it adds value and benefit to any indoor environment.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one centre – Multi-use cat activity center with sisal rope scratching posts, perches, condo hideaway, hanging sisal rope, dangling toy, and spring loaded pom pom for endless entertainment.
- Sturdy and safe – Made of solid particle board to keep the whole cat tree strong and stable, non-toxic, and pet friendly.
- Soft plush – The whole cat tree covered with soft and comfortable plush material, making it the perfect retreat that’s also easy to clean.
- Sisal covered ropes – Reinforced posts wrapped with natural and wearable sisal rope sharpens cat's claws, promotes exercising, and protects your home furniture.
- Colour: Beige and white
- Material Used: Particle Board, Plush
- Overall Dimension: L40 x W40 x H114cm
- Condo Dimension: Dia. 30 x 26Hcm
- Condo Door Size: L15 x H19cm
- Rectangle Perch Size: L30 x W30cm
- Top Round Perch Size: Dia. 30 x H8.5cm
- Weight Capacity:20kg
- Weight: 7.1kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.