PawHut Foldable 4 Wheels Deluxe Pet Stroller & Carrier For Travel W/ Dogs & Cats - Brown
Pet strollers are a new concept that has increased in popularity since their introduction, making it perfect for over-protective owners to express just how over-pampered their pets are which has quickly grown to become a practical and helpful addition to any pet friendly household. With a storage compartment and cup holder you can carry your favourite pet toys on any journey or even pet supplies to comfort your little fury friend needs.
Ideal for taking your elderly and sick pets to events or important places makes this PawHut Pet Stroller Carrier perfect and safe for transporting your pets in a comfortable and much easier way. Designed with a safety leash, the Stroller Carrier can keep your pet secure and strapped in whilst the 3-mesh window provides good air circulation and better visibility.
Made from solid construction with steel frame and oxford cloth make this stroller sturdy for long-lasting use. Included with front universal wheel and two rear wheels with brakes allow this PawHut Pet Stroller Carrier to be easily manoeuvred and perfectly compatible with parking.
Features and Benefits
- Quality Material - This pet carrier features solid sprayed steel frame with high-quality 600 D oxford cloth to prevent claws and biting right through. The pet Stroller is durable for long-lasting use.
- Thoughtful Design - Featues a zippered door on the front and back for easy entry. Included with a 3 breathable nets for good air circulation your pet can have increased visibility to the outside while being protected from insects.
- Easy Storage - The Frame of this pet stroller has a folding design easy to store in any area whilst also being perfect for long car travels.
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Steel Pipe & Oxford cloth
- Overall Dimension: 75L x 45W x 97H (cm)
- Weight Capacity: 15kg
- Inner Space Dimension: 55L x 32W x 52H (cm)
- Net Weight:5kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly required: YES
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.