PawHut 5-Tier Grey Sisal Multi-Level Cat Tree Tower with Scratching Posts - Grey
The cat tree from PawHut is great for 2-3 adult cats to play at the same time due to its 5-tier design and outstanding load capacity.
It features one spacious condo with a tease cat ball for bringing your cats extra joys, a hammock for nap, 3 padded perches for viewing and a sisal scratching post for sharpening their claws. Sturdy and stable design makes this cat tower an ideal place to jump, climb and rest. Encourage your cats' natural playful behaviour with this cat tower right now.
Features and Benefits
- Activity centre – This floor-to-ceiling cat tree ranges in height from 220-265cm and can be secured to the ceiling using the included tension rod. Also with a condo, a side bed and several jumping platform for cats to explore more fun.
- Cat's Paradise – There is a sisal scratching post separated by 2 cosy perches, it helps cats encourage positive scratching behaviour and protects furniture from damages caused by cats scratching.
- Stable and sturdy – The cat tree is made of sturdy particle board, it's perfect for 2-3 cats within 4.5kg. Anti-toppling device for extra stability.
- Warm cushion – Soft 400gsm short plush covers all the boards, offering your cat a warm and soft touch, keeping them comfortable while sleeping or playing.
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Material: Particleboard, Sisal, Flannelette
- Overall Dimension: 55L x 45W x 220-265H cm
- Weight Capacity: 30kg
- Cat Box Size: L42 x W39.5 x H30cm
- Plate Size: L55 x W45cm
- Second Floor Size: L35 x W28cm
- Third Floor Size: L38 x W28cm
- Fourth and Fifth Floor Size: L48 x W35cm
- Overall Weight Capacity: 30kg
- Condo House Weight Capacity: 4.5kg
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.