PawHut Adjustable Metal Pet Gate & Safety Barrier w/ Auto-Close Door Black - Black
Keep pets away from specific places easily with this safety gate from PawHut. Made from metal for strength and durability the PawHut Pet Gate can be adjusted between 74 cm and 84 cm allowing you to place your gate anywhere between door frames and other passages. Fitted with a middle door to pass when needed, the slide-and-lift handle is easy to use so you can walk through quickly.
Two rotating locks on the bottom allow the door to be opened both ways, with a double locking mechanism to finish for extra safety. The door automatically closes if left open between 15° and 90° angle. Included with a double locking system for extra security you won't have to worry about your pet opening the gate. The Adjustable Metal Pet Gate is also suitable for stairways. Please measure the designated area before making purchases.
Features and Benefits
- Double Locking - Designed with a double locking system the gate ensures extra security to keep the door closed. To open, simply slide the two buttons simulationously and lift. Door can be set to open both ways or in just one direction.
- Adjustable Widths - The PawHut Adjustable Metal Pet Gate is adjustable with 74 cm to 84 cm, fitting in to different doorways and frame to ensure a completely tight fit.
- Sturdy Design - A solid structure made from metal allows the gate to stand properly in place. Spray-treated finish for extra strength and protection.
- Automatic-Closing Door - Swings shut if left open between a 15° and 90° angle.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Plastic & Metal
- Automatic Closing
- Double Lock
- Dimensions: 94H x 74cm - 84W cm. Door: 49 cm
- Spacing of fence: 5 (cm)
- Net weight: 4.7kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.