Pawhut Bird Cage Mobile Wooden Aviary With Wheel Perch Nest Ladder Tray - Grey
Need your feathered friends together in an enclosed space? The PawHut bird aviary will help you keep after small parrots, finches, or canaries. The flight cage has two large front doors and one side door. Each part can be locked to ensure pets are secure and do not escape. This bird cages can be used indoors and out, are easy to maintain with regular cleaning. Clean up after your small parrots, finches, or canaries.Features:- Bird cage suitable for small parrots, finches, or canaries.- 2 standing poles and 1 ladder for them to play and a nest for breeding offspring.- Made of lightweight fir and steel wire.- Wheels with brakes for easy moving and a slide-out tray to catch bird droppings.- 3 doors to easily access the inner space.- Lockable door keep birds secure.- Assembly required.Specification:- Colour: Dark Grey, Black.- Material: Fir wood, Steel.- Overall Dimension: 86.1L x 78W x 180H cm.- Door size: 63.4L x 40.5W cm(Front), 29L x 18.7W cm(Side).- Nest size: 40L x 22W x 22H cm.- Ladder size: 73L x 19W cm.- Bottom Tray Size: 69.4L x 66W cm.- Item Label: D10-082
- EASY ACCESS: Two large front doors and a side door, so you can easily place and remove birds, whilst making it easy to clean the cage. Doors are lockable
- WEATHER-RESISTANT: Grey asphalt roof offers protection against sun and rain - suitable for your garden
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Made from durable fir wood for stability. Powder-coated metal grids for better ventilation and lets you see your birds. Includes four wheels with two breaks for easy movement
- DIMENSIONS: 180H x 86.1L x 78Wcm. Front door: 63.4L x 40.5Wcm. Side door: 29L x 18.7Wcm
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Dimensions: H:1.0 x W:1.0 x D:1.0 cm
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Fir Wood, Steel
- Model Number: D10-082
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.