PawHut Cat Activity Center w/ Hanging Ball Toy and Teasing Rope - Grey
Give your furry friends a place of their own with this multi-level cat climbing tree from PawHut.
With multiple platforms to lounge and bask on, this multi-tiered cat tree is the perfect solution for homes with more than one frisky feline. It features scratching areas, offering plenty of places to stretch and exercise their claws. With multiple platforms to choose from, your little ones are bound to have an absolute blast with this easy-to-install cat tree.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one activity centre – Multi-level cat activity centre with jute rope scratching posts, perches, roomy condo, cosy bed, cat ball, and teasing rope for endless entertainment.
- Saving your furniture – With scratching posts wrapped with durable natural jute ropes, perfect for your cats to sharpen their claws, and save your furniture from scratching and digging.
- Soft fabric – Covered with soft and comfortable flannel, making it the perfect resting area for your furry friends.
- Sturdy and safe – Made of solid particle board to keep the whole cat tree strong, stable, and pet friendly.
- Colour: Dark grey
- Material: Particle board, jute, flannel
- Overall dimension: Dia. 48 x H112cm
- Round base size: Dia. 48cm
- 2nd tier size: Dia. 28cm
- 3rd tier cat box size: Dia. 34 x H26cm
- Door hole size: L16 x H20cm
- 4th tier size: Dia. 30cm
- 5th tier size: Dia. 48cm
- Top cat bed size: Dia. 30 x H6cm
- Assembly required
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.