PawHut Cat Climbing Activity Center w/ Ramp and Cushion - Grey
Satisfy your cat's instincts with this cat tree from PawHut.
This multi-activity centre features natural jute covered scratching posts and carpets, soft and comfortable condo and cushions that are fixed by Velcro. So it becomes more convenient to clean them up. Cat scratcher benefit both pet and owners by providing someplace to relieve cats’ desire to claw and to climb and saving your carpets and household furniture from damage. Rest, play, exercise, your cats can spend all day on it, a comfortable unit for your furry friends.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one centre – This cat activity centre equips with jute scratching posts, scratching pad, perches, a roomy condo and hanging balls for endless entertainment. One side of the condo can be opened as a ramp, making it easier for your cat to climb.
- Saving your furniture – With scratching posts wrapped with durable natural jute ropes and a scratching pad on the ramp, perfect for your cats to sharpen their claws, and save your furniture from scratching and digging.
- Sturdy and safe – Solid E1 grade particleboard construction keeps the whole cat tree strong, stable, and pet friendly.
- Soft and comfortable – Covered in soft and comfortable plush fabric and comes with multiple soft cushions in different platform and condo which can be fixed with Velcro, this cat tower will be a perfect resting area for your furry friends.
- Colour: Light Grey
- Material: E1 class MDF, plush, jute
- Overall Dimension: L60 x W48 x H80cm
- Condo Size: L37 x W37 x H34cm
- Door Hole Size: Dia. 18cm
- Scratching Pad Size: L34 x W31cm
- Bottom Plate Size: L60 x W48cm
- Medium Perch Size: L30 x W30cm
- Top Perch Size: L60 x W30cm
- Hanging Ball Size: Dia. 4.5 x 45cm
- Pole Dimension: Dia. 8cm
- Recommend Pet Weight: within 5kg
- Assembly required
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.