PawHut Cat Climbing Tree and Activity Center - Light Grey
Keep your cat happy, entertained and relaxed with this cat tree from PawHut.
It features multiple platforms to lounge on, including the middle house, side hammock, top cushioned bed and multiple perches. The scratching post gives your pet somewhere safe to sharpen their claws and saves your furniture from damage. Rest, play and exercise, this is a place where they can be all day and night.
Features and Benefits
- Deluxe design – Features a house, hammock, scratching posts, perches, a large house, hammock and play ball/rope for endless entertainment.
- Scratching posts – Wrapped with jute rope, gives them a place to sharpen their claws, away from the furniture.
- Plush upholstery – Soft and cosy, keeps your pet extra comfortable. Particle board frame is tough and solid.
- Colour: Light Grey(plush), Beige(sisal rope)
- Material: E1 class particle board, plush, sisal
- Overall Dimension: L48 x W48 x H120cm
- Condo Size: L30 x W30 x H26cm
- Door Hole Size: L16 x H20cm
- Bottom Plate Size: L48 x W48cm
- Second-tier Perch Size: L30 x W30cm
- Third-tier Perch Size: L30 x W30cm
- Hammock Size: L30 x W30cm
- Forth-tier Perch Size: L48 x W24cm
- Top Perch Size: L48 x W24 x H6cm
- Pole Dimension: Dia. 5.5cm
- Hanging Ball Size: Dia. 5 x 14cm
- Recommend Pet Weight: within 5kg
- Assembly required
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.