Pawhut Cat Condo Activity Center with Sisal Covering Scratching Posts - Grey
Keep your cats endlessly entertained with the PawHut cat tree.
This special pet play area features a ton of super fun and interesting activities for your favourite little ones. With a soft basket to sleep and bask on, a spin funny cat ball to play with, this cat tree is the perfect solution for your furry friends.
Cat scratchers benefit both pet and owners by providing someplace to relieve cats desire to claw and to climb and saving your carpets and household furniture from damage. Rest, play, exercise, your cats can spend all day on it, a comfortable unit for your furry friends.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish design – The simple construction contains 1 condo and 2 rotated funny cat balls, designed with the grey colour is suitable for most spaces, and the feature of easy assembly is also a big advantage.
- Sturdy and safe – Super solid construction, well-balanced design, strong base, cats can easily and safely leap on or off this cat tree. Solid E1 grade particleboard and environmentally friendly wood construction keep the whole cat tree sturdy and stable, non-toxic and pet friendly. Rounded corners and edges provide a safe and pleasant feel for your pet.
- Soft cushion – This cat tree is composed of good quality plush material, which is very soft and comfortable, your furry friends will love the plush touch and enjoy exploring and sniffing around its new home.
- Saving your furniture – With scratching posts wrapped with durable natural sisal ropes, perfect for your cats to sharpen their claws, and save your furniture from scratching and digging.
- Colour: Grey
- Material:E1 Grade Particle Board, Sisal, Plush
- Overall Dimension: L40 x W40 x H72cm
- Bottom plate Size: L40 x W40cm
- Hanging basket size: Dia. 40cm
- Top 2 rotatable cat balls size: Dia. 5cm
- Pillar size: Dia. 7cm
- Assembly required
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.