PawHut Cat House w/ bed Soft Cushion & Scratching Carpet - Grey
This cat house from PawHut is a spot your pet will find hard to resist, whether they want to rest or play around.
Constructed from MDF, the structure is tough and durable, and it's formed into a cube design which features a large inner area with a padded cushion, so they have a comfortable place to sleep. The top cushion also ensures comfort and safety for when they jump on top of the box. It's finished with scratching pads on the side for them to keep their claws sharp and in shape. With its cat-shaped entrance, this is a place they'll truly know is theirs.
Features and Benefits
- Two Cushions - Placed inside the house on the top. Inner cushion for comfort when they sleep, top cushion allows them to jump on and off safely.
- Large Inner Area - Gives them a place to rest and hideaway when they want. Cat-shaped entrance adds a cute look and lets them know its their place.
- MDF Structure - A solid construction which is durable for everyday use by your cat. Safe against claws and any mischievousness.
- Side Scratching Pad - Easy for your cat/Kitten to sharpen their claws. Both can be removed
- Easy to Assemble & Clean - Both of the cushions and the scratching boards are removable, which is convenient to clean up.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: MDF
- Removable Cushions
- Dimensions: 36H x 41L x 30W (cm)
- Inner: 28H x 37L x 26.5W (cm)
- Door: 18H x 21W (cm)
- Cushion: 39.5L x 29W x 5D (cm)
- Recommended Cat Weight: Under 4Kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.