Pawhut Cat Litter Box Enclosure & House W/ Nightstand & End Table Design - White
- Reviews (1)
Are you looking for a secure and comfortable litter house for your pet cat? The Pawhut cat box furniture can also be used as an enclosed cat bed and placed right next to your bed to be used as a bedside table. The cat scratcher on the right side saves your furniture and carpet from claw marks and provides cats with a place to paw to their heart's content. The magnetic door on the front keeps the front doors closed when needed, while still giving cats access via the hole on the side panel.
Features and Benefits
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: This stylish and simple appearance is perfect for matching this cat box enclosure with the rest of the furniture in your home! You can use this cat litter box house as a pet house, nightstand, side table, or storage cabinet, and is designed to look great in your home.
- STURDY STRUCTURE: Our cat litter enclosure is made of MDF board. This means it's a super easy to clean, and sturdy addition to your home.
- EASY TO USE: The doors on our table cat box are magnetic and have an aluminium handle, so the store stays closed no matter the circumstance. Magnetic doors with aluminium alloy handles make the washroom can be opened for quick cleaning. With a cat scratcher on the side and a hole in the side panel, your cat can have fun and access the cat house anytime they need to go.
- WHY YOU NEED A CAT LITTER HOUSE: Pets need their own space and privacy when they have to go! This covered cat house gives them privacy, while also helping to trap odours.
- LARGE TABLETOP: We really designed this litter box enclosure to fit right into your home while still looking good. The wide top surface provides a great place to put anything, from potted plants to magazines, or lamps and other collectables.
- Colour: White
- Material: MDF
- Overall Dimension: 35.75' L x 20.5' W x 20' H
- Interior Space (Left Side): 22.75' W x 19.75' D x 15.25'H
- Right Side Size: 11.25' W x 19.75' D x 15.25' H
- Side Door Hole Size: 10' W x 15.25' H
- Cat Scratcher Size: 15.75' L x 9'W x 2'H
- Interior Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
- Tabletop Weight Capacity: 33 lbs
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.